Dubai is truly a land of wonders settled on the southern shore of the Persian Gulf on the Arabian Peninsula. Also referred to as the ‘Pearl of the Persian Gulf,’ the city of Gold – Dubai is an anthemic habitation stimulated with ambitious futuristic vision without leaving its evocative desert culture. One must definitely plan a trip to Dubai if they love indulging in amusing a metropolitan vibe.
Don’t worry about the budget, as there are several airlines that often come up with affordable airtickets all through the year.
How to reach Dubai?
Dubai is well connected to almost all major metropolitans of the world via many direct flights from several International Airports. It has a very convenient air network, which gets easy for travelers to travel to/from Dubai. One can book Dubai airtickets affordably by comparing the airfares offered by different airlines.
There are two airports in Dubai, namely Dubai International Airport (DXB), Dubai World Central-Al Maktoum International Airport (DWC). However, Dubai International Airport is the main international airport in Dubai, as well as the world’s busiest airport.
Top Things to Do in Dubai – Transverse the Glamorous Emirates of UAE
The most happening emirate-Dubai has always been at the top in the travel bucket list of many wanderers. Many travel enthusiasts drop their plans because “the city of Gold” is quite expensive. If you also think Dubai is a thing of elites, not anymore, as there are a plethora of cheap flights to Dubai options available. C’mon doesn’t carry that blackface anymore; what you read is true.
Book airtickets today and get ready to enjoy and experience the beauty of this alluring beach town. From the world’s tallest building, the largest shopping mall to the largest dancing fountain, it has all the features that you might expect in your dream destinations.
- Burj Khalifa- The icon of Dubai- Burj Khalifa is truly a manifest of exemplary architecture and engineering featured with two observation decks on the 124th and 148th floors along with a restaurant-bar on the 122nd. Inaugurated back in 2010, it the world’s tallest building piercing the sky at 828m.
- Dubai Mall- All the shopaholic out there, it’s time to fill your wardrobe with some exquisite outfit and accessories. Find some time from your Dubai trip for shopping in Dubai Mall. Featuring over 1200 shops, the world’s largest shopping mall is like a small metropolitan with light and dazzles everywhere.
- Gold Souq-Those who are fond of Gold jewelry doesn’t miss visiting Gold Souq when in Dubai. Gold Souq is a covered arcade featuring dozens of jewelry shops.
- Burj Al Arab- When you think of Dubai, the graceful Burj Al Arab must be the first thing that comes to your mind. It is just like an Eiffel Tower of Dubai, which was first opened in the year 1999 for the public. It is undoubtedly one of the must-see sights when in Dubai.
- Dubai Museum- To know Dubai in a better way, one must definitely visit Dubai Museum. It features turbo-evolution from fishing and pearling village, documents depicting the discovery of oil, archaeological findings, bronze cannons, traditional boats, and many more attractions that are impossible to be listed.
Travel Tips for Budget Travelers
Travel off Season: April to August is a low travel season in Dubai. Airtickets during these months are mostly affordable.
Make an Advance booking: You can actually avail cheap airtickets, if you consider booking your flights to Dubai in advance.
Use Metro over private taxies as they are pricey, which would force you to drive a hard bargain.
Hope you loved reading about Dubai. So, what are you waiting for? If you want to experience Dubai in real, then look no further and book your tickets to Dubai today without wasting your time.