Refrigerators are always among the most in-demand home appliances in India since they are both necessary and beneficial. Every family wants to purchase a large, multi-functional fridge at a reasonable price. The typically hot Indian weather makes it important that you pick the best fridge for your cooling needs. Since a refrigerator is a long-term purchase, we suggest you carry out some research before buying a Samsung fridge on EMI.
The good part is that almost all global fridge brands are out to woo you. Whether you want to buy a Samsung fridge on EMI or an LG refrigerator outright, the Indian market in its current avatar allows you to do it all. But first, you must get a better understanding of what is available in the marketplace and what each brand has to offer.
Let’s look at the top refrigerator brands in India in 2022:
Table of Contents
LG appliances are known for their durability, return on investment, unique features, and dependability. An LG fridge is a popular choice owing to its high level of customer satisfaction. LG produces single door, double door, side-by-side, and mini refrigerators at reasonable rates.
Here are some features you can expect in an LG fridge:
- Thermostat control, deodorizer, moisture control, flexible storage options
- Models with built-in stabilizers are available
- Inverter Linear Compressor, Optimized Door Cooling, ConvertiblePLUS, and more
- High energy ratings for savings on your electricity bills
Thousands of satisfied consumers swear by Whirlpool’s household appliances. Whirlpool makes globally acclaimed refrigerators that combine technology and flexibility of use with style and functionality. Whirlpool refrigerators are promoted as the most revolutionary in the industry, featuring capabilities such as an AI microprocessor, IntelliSense, and much more.
Here are some of the most innovative features offered by Whirlpool fridges:
- Cooling optimization through food item analysis and ambient temperature
- Flexible vents and antimicrobial filters for consistent cooling
- Anti-odor function with clean air in all parts
- Large vegetable crisper and ice dispenser
- Super-Freeze for storing ice cream without the formation of water crystals
Samsung has become India’s leading household appliance brand thanks to its superior as well as affordable products. Samsung’s reliable customer support is also second to none. You can easily get a Samsung fridge on EMI through the Bajaj Mall with the help of the Bajaj Finserv EMI network card, which offers great value for money.
Here are some of the most innovative features offered by a Samsung fridge:
- Advanced controls and sensors for customizing fridge and freezer temperature
- Vibrant touchscreen panels and sectional lighting
- Powerful and energy-saving Digital Inverter Compressor technology
- Flexible storage and Anti-bacterial Airflow technology
Haier became a household name in India after it launched its groundbreaking bottom-mount fridge. Haier fridges are economically priced and less costly than most other brands. Haier’s 1-hour cooling technology is perfect for consumers always in a hurry.
Here are some of the most innovative features offered by a Haier fridge:
- Highly durable and cost-effective
- 1-hour cooling technology for instantly chilling beverages
- Convertible shelves with multiple storage options
- Stabilizer-free operation
- High energy ratings that make them cheaper to run
Godrej, the iconic Indian company, is known for developing an inexpensive refrigerator lineup for the nation. The brand is well-versed with the demands and expectations of Indian users. Despite the onslaught of foreign brands, Godrej still commands a loyal customer base in the country.
Here are some of the most innovative features offered by a Godrej fridge:
- Budget-friendly and designed for Indian conditions
- Extra PUF insulation for minimal loss of cooling
- Shatter-proof glass racks and extra-large bottom chiller box
- Godrej is dedicated to developing eco-friendly appliances
- Wide range of affordable options across fridge capacities
The practical way of purchasing a refrigerator on EMI in India
Bajaj Mall is the ultimate shopping platform for all kinds of online purchases. New and registered EMI Network Card users can buy the best fridge on EMI in a hassle-free manner. The EMI Network Card is a unique digital card that offers a pre-approved loan limit of up to Rs. 4 lakh and enables you to purchase your preferred product without the compulsion of clearing the total product price at once.